Thursday, January 3, 2008

dead dogs release, jan 2nd.

I have been feeling tired for quite some time so I was kinda lazy with these photos.
Alot of them were no big deal, i'll tell you that.
I still am not totally confident with my replacement camera.

Here is the untrained eyes, the second band on the bill, right after modern problems.



Kursk played.. it's been a long time and I enjoyed it despite the crowd ridiculousness.


this photo isn't bright enough but I included it because of the facial expression.

I tried to get a couple of brad as well but they didn't have the right exposure so I guess I'll have to wait til next time.

dead dogs ended the show with champagne and a full stage area.
It was a good set. I was so pooped at this point but I tried a little bit harder to take some good ones.










I'm sure they'll have a fun tour. Mike even renovated an old ambulance to get them going.
To my knowledge he hasn't gone through any mechanical training so I was triple-y impressed on what was all accomplished.
They should have alot of fun.
Good luck and junk... not that any of them will see this.
On a side note.. I'm sure my photos will actually get better than this.. I suppose you can just sit back and observe the progress.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll get better. Taking photos frequently will always help you see new things in composing your shots. I've realized that equipment can also give you a lot more creative control over a photo. Have you thought of getting an SLR?

Anonymous said...

i'm not sure what an SLR is, but I have no extra money so I guess I will have to work with what I have.

Blog Archive