Saturday, December 22, 2007

dec 21st, born bad release.

search and destroy at war on music.

modern problems started off the born bad release, first time I was able to make a full set that I can remember.


these were the punks (not the fuckin punks) imitating/interupting a horrible dance recital during some other "hardcore" band.


I was microphoned in the crotch during No Fun. It's a good thing I don't have balls cause I felt that microphone pretty seriously.
Ryan looks so much more stoner rock when he's playing bass.




Leanne kept getting pushed down, I guess her face eventually burst open.
that sucks.
Excellent neck warmer.



The sinks reminded me of another band but i'm not sure which one. It was kinda like a party band I suppose.





all tony could do was roll around on the floor and drag people down with him.



Thanks for this little treat Alex. what the heck is mike so upset about.



who is this guy?! did he play in that other band?? That looks painful, once someone shouldered me in the neck and I cried a little.


"am I loud enough?"
" let's turn this puppy up a little bit. boooop."
here's some guys again, singing along to a song that probably just had the lyrics " fuckin shit, I fucking hate you idiots, fuck".





menacing.

tony is still on the floor.

teeth.







some kid stole the microphone and I have no idea what he was singing about. Maybe he was rapping.

that affectionate look is what proves how much love there is between these perverts.
This is the only photo of cam playing guitar that looks like he's sure of the notes he's playing.
end of the show.. interesting conversation time.
Man some people really fucked that venue up last night.
It's really too bad.
Maybe if there is better "door security" or whatever those people won't be allowed in (cause they didn't even actually pay to be there).
There's always gonna be those people that just won't give a shit about the music and venues of winnipeg and will try to (or just naturally) ruin it for everyone else.
Hopefully it won't work and we will just find a more efficient way of discouraging them from attending or at least volunteer to clean up their mess so the majority can enjoy music in Winnipeg.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mike wears the same wasted time shirt everytime born bad plays.

- sarde

Anonymous said...

maybe that's cause he doesn't have any more shirts.
you don't have to pick on him.
-me

Anonymous said...

Even though Mike always wears that Wasted Time shirt, he still has nothing on me wearing my Gauze and Forward shirts. Those shirts are years ahead in wear-time.

I like the shot of Mike stuffing the mic into Steve's face.

Blog Archive