Sunday, June 3, 2007

the pelicans were soaring.

knives.
hoof knife.
this was the beginning of the garage sales. Everything in the world is becoming overpriced.








posed shot.






these barbies know how to paint it on.
it's that time again to sleep in a bowl.



I only later realized this was Jennifer love hewitt playing audrey hepburn. that's ridiculous.


you can pretty much use anything you want to hold pencils with.
i really wanted this bird watering can, but it was 4 dollars.



i think the pony express is a good name for a sexy times book.


this spider tried to pose, but my camera didn't focus.







vikings know how to take control.
keesh (my parents dog) having the time of her life.


my mom said, you see those trouble clouds coming.. and I said yeah, i saw them.




i ended up buying this crustation tea cup for 50 cents, which my dad had to give me.


a gift that's practically finished.
menstrual art, may 2007










unknown flower species #1
some bluejay that decided to check me out, but i was already busy checking him out.


this is only my second.. i guess i'll eventually have a blog with people.








1 comment:

BILLONEY! said...

I want that laughing spitting old lady! I need one of those!

Blog Archive