Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mourning

It's morning. I haven't taken pictures in a while cause i've been working and I don't bring this thing to work. Time to drink some cherry crush.




I know it's cheesy, but it's morning.
evolving art area


cat in the hot heat


cats in the hot heat
unfinished tattoo. Will be finished when it is no longer summer. This is my rib/hip/leg.
I'll take outdoor pictures when I get out to BC. Woooooooooo ooooooooooo!
Anyone wanna suggest places they'd go if they were on their own in Vancouver area..

2 comments:

mace said...

i can't believe your last comment on my photos was 'interesting'.
geez man. take it easy, will ya?

xoxo

also, call it what you will, but it's taken me now 3 tries to get this 'captcha' right..i am so bad at them... what does that say about me brains i wondah?

Moonhawk said...

I am extra mysterious at times. I can't help it. At least your pictures weren't "dull".

It says your brains are fried by the heat and humidity and party lifestyle. Wooooooooo oooooooooooooooo!

Blog Archive