Tuesday, November 3, 2009

More or less

If you wanna see a better version of these pictures, I would suggest clicking on the preferred specimens.

























there's a cat in this one.







barely holding on








I wish I could have gotten closer to some of the seeds I saw.



























































Migration of starlings.

































































I think about this cat at least once a week.



























































wood grain.



Sometimes to myself, i call my style of photography the oldschool asshole stylez.
One day I will be able to manipulate my photos through developping and through computer programs.. Also maybe one day I will have better equipment.
Until that day I will continue to do asshole photography.
For the people who care about what I take photos of, that's pretty cool.
I can't wait to be 28. oneish more days.
It's gonna be a good year.
Look forward to more artwork on this blog, it'll be coming up soon.


















No comments:

Blog Archive