Sunday, December 7, 2008







































Hey! Do you believe there's anything beyond troll-guy reality? I do. I do. I do.
It gets so hard, just to be okay
Sometimes being happy baby, is what i'm most afraid of.
Baby, you know, It gets so hard for me to fight.
I don't know how I guess I never did - Why don't you show me how,
how to lose control
She's so cool and I don't care, she's so fine and I don't care.
She's so good and I don't care, she's so cool and I don't care.
.....We're not gonna prove nothing nothing
Sittin around watching each other starve
What (I) need is action/strategy
I want I want I want
I want it now.
I believe in the radical possibilities of pleasure, babe. I do. I do. I do.
-Maybe there's a reason I've never quoted lyrics before in my blog, but this time I don't care.






No comments:

Blog Archive