Tuesday, September 2, 2008

POOR IS POOR

Success.


























































































































































































I have not been so choosey of my photos as of late. It's not because I'm a huge jerk. It is simply because I am afraid of losing photos on my computer and am slowly contemplating setting up a flickr account, or a new one that can handle more photos so you can choose to look at photos instead of getting photo diarrhea here. I believe all these photos are nice, just not all necessary.
The art show was a huge success in the way that I threw my ideal show. It was a success in other ways as well. Amazing art and alot of fun.
There will be another one in the 09, I will let you know then.















No comments:

Blog Archive