Monday, March 10, 2008

the weekend of mince.

Hallucinosis.

So, I have realized that every band photo I take looks like I've been shooting at a doom/stoner show.
There are no doom shows in winnipeg, but I obviously am interested in making believe.
except for this one. the wood paneling kind counts it back into the catergory though.







the brothers.


skeleton at the rudolf




daisy cutter. It was pretty decent. I guess I don't take alot of photos of touring bands. I'm probably just into taking photos of people I know.
Kursk. One of my favorites.



this photo looks better when it's bigger.

I believe this was the brutalist shot I got of morgan. She's usually good at filling my film with brutality but most of the shots I took of her this weekend she looked pretty relaxed..

My drummer shots need work, but I like when they turn out demonic like this.




Even if this isn't a good shot, I had to include brad flexing for everyone.


Sarah's face was as tough as the vox guy from d.c.








surprise.

This looks like the beginning of a fight.
Winnipeg really appreciated half gorilla. So did I. The singer reminded me of that guy from rambo. Not the sound as much as the body language.

Here's skeleton again.. They played twice this weekend. It was pretty excellent.
I actually had a hard time decifering which band is which. Dan is basically a music mentalist.
Here's archagathus. They were so much fun. After the first time seeing them live you will love them. They are one of the best.

morgan had the flu.
craig had the flu.

after this set, who knows what happened to them.


I actually am now thinking this was a skeleton photo.
here's archagathus again.
I am Cam, and I am sad.

archagareloff confusion.


psyched.
dead dogs too. here they were. I was squished.
Bruhara.
search and destroy. These were the shots. They were the wildest. Well I guess Ryan was the wildest.



This was the end of the night. This car is the opposite of me.

I do have other pictures but as lazy as I am I figured I'd narrow this down a little.
If bands want all my pictures or their band just email me or message me with your email and I'll send them to you.










Blog Archive