Sunday, March 23, 2008

eq at war on music

My first time seeing electro quarterstaff with their new bass player Marty.
They also played some new songs but I admit, I didn't soak them in very well.
Maybe next time.




This may not be the best photo, but it looks like he's wearing a cape (andrew's guitar).


Dan explained to me this is what happens when he runs out of breathe from all the crazy fast beats. He liked this one.
Andrew was stoner rock this show apparently.
It was extremely difficult to take a photo of everybody.
I started to take some pictures of Jason. I am so fun.



Curran and Scott best friending it.
I didn't realize how great this shirt was 'til later.
good one.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason: The angry photographer.

curran. said...

thanks. i like that shirt too.

Blog Archive