Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Dance Recital.







I have a different "new" camera now since my old one broke.
these photos are different thant what i'm used to but i feel my new camera gives everything a dreamy quality.
any kind of dream.. but at least some kind of dream.

you see jason right there.. he got a way better shot than I did.



ugh, white out.


Julia seems to be way more mysterious than even I am when she's preforming with the gorgon.



this whole band is pretty mysterious in general. I love their new songs, I wish I had some more live recordings to listen to.. hint, hint.







group.




Alana was reminding me so much of tobi vail this night.

when i see her wear this shirt I always think to myself that she's wearing an "insane clown posse" shirt, which is so strange.
I'm glad that she's not, that group is rot.









cam was putting on quite this show this night. It's like the spirit of a wild bird juiced on fermented berries had taken control of his every motion.








this is the most frightening photo of someone I know that I have ever seen. If you see this even bigger it looks way spookier. I'm hoping it's just dan sitting in my living room and not the demon of countspookvilletown.











this camera does this sometimes.. which is so weird. I think it's a psychic camera picking up on supernatural activity.
















do you see what i mean by the wild bird comment..


it's finished.
I just got my camera"back" so i guess expect some more "shit" soon.








No comments:

Blog Archive