Sunday, October 7, 2007

show photos!

So I wasn't able to make it in for the Mad Young Darlings.. however I did take photos of HYD and Gorgon.
If you want to see some sort of blog that tells you a story and makes you happy, this one isn't it.
This is just for my personal documentation of some photos I liked. Also the bands and individuals in the bands can steal from it if they please.
This is not a story, it's a show, with some people.











no hat.
hat.
big man intimate connection.

The Gorgon portion. This photo below reminds me of that bikini kill one.. except that one was a bit better.

alana is obviously famous.
some movie star hair.





devil shoes.
frilly panty bum.
mean shake.







gorgon distorted...







another frilly panty bum show.


alana reflection time.
dolls.


wild at heart.
hot stare.


attitude?













movie star #3

lines.

besides being all "showed out" recently, this show was exceptionally good.
I have been a junkie for "vag bands" recently.. no matter how showed out I am.
HYD was excellent last night, very heavy and it all flowed well together.
Their cowboy song was played and that's when all the butts started to move around.
Gorgon obviously worked out great for me.. since I LOVE them. fucking love.
anyways.. seeya around.. i have another blog in the works but i have to collect more photos for it. I know it will seriously bore the hell out of most people but it's mainly for me and my collection.
end.










No comments:

Blog Archive