Tuesday, June 12, 2007

HEY AGATHOCLES SPLITS!

so here is hallucinosis ( i'm so sun stroked i don't know if i spelt that right).
They were even better then i expected and it was great watching them with other people who were excited about this "new to winnipeg" genre that's rising up right now.
This whole show was really great besides me having an allergic reaction to life.



haha this last one is way too arty for this band, i'm not sure why i edited it out.
even i don't like it.

apparently i owe this guy 10 bucks.. .. yeahh.

this is a part of the night where i was trying to cool off while not getting totally eaten by mosquitos.

All i wanted to do was sit down.. but all there was was standing room.


this last one of "people talking" looks like a failure but look again.. joe and alana are making it.
focus candice, focus.



i got some pretty goofy ones of sarah.. these are my kursk photos. My camera keeps stalling so i didn't get some of the really good shots but some of these aren't bad.
man this show was totally gross. there was human slime all everywhere.
mysterious darkness






i like how at least some of the photos i got of morgan where totally whited out... man it's hard taking band photos when you can't really move around to a different standing spot.
expressions...

i like this mystery photo as well.



i've seen this photo taken before.. i guess people tend to make the same type of faces when they play their instruments/sing. I just thought i'd add my photo of andrea concentrating to the collection.

sarah is grabbing something great.
haha this looks more evil then happy, I was really hoping that it would be a rare photo of andrea smiling while playing but ... I like it though.
i hadn't mentioned that brad is looking really serious now a days.
this is a mystery photo of sarah




ARCHAGATHUS!!!!!!

BABY EATERS!!!
I added this before realizing how many photos i'm going to be posting of dan in this thing.
He's the tallest person in this band and it was a really small space.. so i mean..
here he is again.
one of my favorites.




craig has been developping a new style.



andrew... the only reason i put this picture up is cause of what is up with you.
classic.
cam looks about 15 years old here
this is fucking serious brutality, i hope there is a photo of me being this brutal one day.







My hairrrrrrrr... is reallay lonnnnng.

needless to say, this is pretty much what everyone looked like downstairs, except we all had our shirts on (except dan)









it's the hair.

heat exhaustion.
father wind.
again.... ultimate burtleness
meh haaiirrrrrrrr......







this is also how I wipe my eyes.


smiths shirt photo, sissy and scott.
here is mesrine... I was pretty much finished at life at this point.. I was so uncomfortable i wanted to rip my skin off. so i ended up going downstairs and taking a few photos of mesrine.. which is not even regular of me because I usually don't take photos of out of town bands unless it's some kind of big deal. I guess this was kind of a big deal.. i mean i think they are a good band.. but it wasn't like my FAVATRITE (i actually meant favorite there but the word that happened was way funnier.)



Til the next... bleeaoooorg
I might post one of my day trip to kenora but i'm not sure how i feel about it right now.
i might though.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully disgusting. I need to find me some good shows down here.

Anonymous said...

Why do you owe that guy $10?

Anonymous said...

young boys' feet are pretty .... ?

also, those first two photos of sarah are something to make a bad life worth living.

Blog Archive